Monday, December 12, 2011

Capitol One Credit Card. How do I get them to set up a repayment plan?

Lost my job. Cant make payments. I talked to all my other credit card companies and have set up repayment plans and got my interest rates lowered. Capitol One will not talk to me. They have jacked up my interest rates to 29% and my monthly payments are more than ever. Has anyone had any luck working with this company to lower interest rates or payment amounts? If so I would appreciate any tips.|||A bad credit score used to make it impossible for individuals and families to borrow money for home and car financing. Today, there are several companies which not only give individuals with bad credit unsecured loans but actually cater to people who have extremely low credit scores.





If you are interested in an unsecured loan there are a number of issues to explore before applying. The first and most important step is knowing how bad your credit score is. The easiest way to get your credit score is to go to a credit agency. However, there are banks and mortgage companies which offer their customers a free yearly credit report 鈥?all you have to do is ask.|||Sorry, everything I have heard about Cap One is that they are the absolute worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment