Thursday, December 15, 2011

How can you pay for an Amtrak trip without a credit card?

I don't have a credit card so I can't purchase my ticket online, and I can't go to a station because there are none near me. Is there any way that I can purchase my ticket with a debit card? Over the phone or something?


I don't know what other options I have.





If I wait and buy it at the station will there be a chance that I won't be able to get on the train, like if it is full or something? And will the price be higher?|||You can call them and ask.


1-800-872-7245|||i recently bought train tickets from Amtrak with my debit card. you can order them online with your debit card and have them mailed or print them out at a quik-track machine.











if you wait the train may fill up you always want to pay ahead so they give you a reservation

No comments:

Post a Comment