Monday, December 12, 2011

How do i pay with paypal without a credit card?

I have $10.00 on my paypal account and I would like to spend it on ebay. But it says i need to verify my account first by linking it to a bank account or a credit card. How do i use my money without linking the bank or credit card? I don't have either of them so I need help. Thank you|||You can use a VISA giftcard you buy at the store, it's like a debt card but you can't refill.





But if you use that debt card on paypal you can order online with paypal. I believe paypal also works with all debt cards, but you can't spend the money on your account without having a debt/bank account.





Hope I helped.|||Paypal is asking you to verify the account (for prevention of fraud issues). You fulfill that the way they asked you to--using either a bank account or a credit card. A prepaid gift/credit/debit card will NOT be sufficient. Paypal is trying to prove you are 18 and older and who you say you are.





If you do not meet their rules, you cannot use the service.|||You can try calling PayPal.|||How did you get money *into* the paypal account in the first place?

No comments:

Post a Comment