Thursday, December 8, 2011

How do I raise my credit score?

I've always payed my bills on time. My 3 credit card are paid on time.





One card has a $2000 limit-I never spend more than $300 (gas). I've had this for a little over a year.





One card has a $1500 limit-I never spend more than $300 (expenses) I've had this 3 years.





One card has a $500 limit-I never spend more than $70 (Kohl's card) I've had this for 3 months.





I also have been on my mom's 2 discover cards for 3 years. This was when I was first building credit and didn't qualify on my own.





I have 2 federal loans from B of A and Wells Fargo. I have 2 private loans from B of A and 1 from another bank. I'll consolidate my federal loans after I graduate for the savings, extended pay and so it ends up being only one account.





I know I don't need anymore open line of accounts. If I keep up my payments and don't open up any more credit lines will I raise my credit when I start making student loan payments?





How else can I raise my score until I graduate? I pay my bills in full and I just can't think of any other way except waiting until graduation when I can use my student loans to my advantage.|||Time will raise it as well.. you are doing the right things. Your score will go up on its own the longer you keep current with your payments, and if you do not run up your credit card debt...

No comments:

Post a Comment