Sunday, December 4, 2011

My runescape lv100 main recently got hacked...i lost over 15mil...if a player is so kind enough to help me out?

ok im a lv100 runescape main...i got hacked and lost over 15mil..this isnt a joke im so angry and sad..if any kinda players that can help me out plz...i beg of u from the bottom of my heart. we can do a f2p bounty hunt transfer. i kno how to make it out alive in f2p bh. im a mem but mem bh is to hard and only a 5% chance ill make it out alive. something like a zammy or sara set would be just great tot ransfer to me.please.help a folo good player out. ive worked so hard on that account..and to have 15mil just gone...please help me.pm me. my acc name is fob593........ty god will bless u if u can help me :)|||an easy way to get money back is to chop logs or fish alot


|||hmm try doing loot share with your buddies in the wildy bring food cut logs and sell them mine ore or alch yew long bows and runecraft |||I must lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment