Sunday, December 4, 2011

Paypal took money out of my bank acc not credit card?

I bought some things off ebay awhile ago. I spent about 500 dollars. It was all on a prepaid credit card which is linked to my paypal account. When I bought these things, I made sure to choose the credit card as a funding source. However, the money didn't come off the card. I was confused for a long while and didn't use the card while I waited for the transactions to go through.





After a couple weeks, I started seeing "failed bank transfer" on my paypal account for each item I bought and successful credit card transfers. I finally got to my bank a couple days ago and, apparently, I'm $300 overdrawn (never got a statement). Apparently, paypal tried 10 different transfers and failed each one for which the bank charged $30 each.





My real question is: Can I get paypal to admit they screwed up and get my money back?|||PayPal will not pay it for you. You'll need to talk to your bank to get the charges reversed.


Try to call paypal and talk to them to see if it really was their problem. But I'm almost 100% sure that it was not because I know how their checkout system works and it will not let you charge a CC it always takes it out of your bank account and not a CC on file.

No comments:

Post a Comment