Sunday, December 4, 2011

Transfer iTunes Credit - 0.99$ apps?

Hey! I go to Japan almost every summer and that is where I made my iTunes acc. I do not have a credit card so the only way I can pay is with iTunes gift cards. Last summer, I got 30$ worth of iTunes credit (20$) and that is 3200楼.





I have bougt songs and apps (mostly apps) the ones I got were: Sims 3 WA, Cartoon wars gunner, doodle jump, pocket god, mr.driller,etc. And I have finally come to my last 115楼 (0.99$). I have been looking all over for what to get. And then I thought of Megaman II. I was so excited to buy it but then I found out that they don't have megaman in the Japanese app store :'U





I also recently made a Canadian acc so I can buy it from there but the only problem is that I don't have the credits on that acc. I was wondering if I could transfer/gift my remaining 115楼 (0.99$). Or if anyone knows any good apps I should get instead of megaman if I can't docanything to buy it. (I was thinking JellyCar 2, is it any good?





And I would be glad to know if anyone knows how I can buy megaman in the Japanese app store.





Hope someone can help! Nic.|||you cant transfer money between foreign accounts. you can buy japanese itunes cards online so you can buy from the japanese store. iinstructions- http://usitunes.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment