Sunday, December 4, 2011

Bank have held 拢30.00 of my money from May 2007?

I closed my Business account at the end of May in the branch signing all paperwork %26amp; paying in monies to bring balance to拢0.00 but i had already transferred 拢30.00 from my pay pal account this went in days later bank said they would send money back in a cheque.I now know they did not close account used the 拢30.00 %26amp; made me overdrawn with charges and extra payments to my loan i have with them (which i was also paying out of my personal acc which i set up at the time i closed the account in the branch.The charges have been refunded back to account but they still have my money . I have told them i want the same charges applied to them as i had when overdrawn with them so 拢4.00 per day ( around 拢450.00) + commpensation for the inconvenience.


does this seem over the top/fair %26amp; are they likely to pay this.


I have rung them 7 times written 2 letters sent garunteed post


been lied to by them on several occassions %26amp; been spoken to quite rudely by one lady dealing with the matter|||take them to court, small claims i think, its doubtful they would contest it.|||Hi this doesnt seem over the top because if they can charge you money then why cant you charge them. i am pretty sure that you might be able to get the 拢450 but im not sure you would get some compensation. this had happened to a friend of mine and he had told them either give me the money or i will take it to court. they eventually did give him the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment