Sunday, December 4, 2011

When transferring to UT Austin...?

If I don't get into UT Austin, I was planning on going to Texas State and then transferring my soph. year. I told this to a current UT Austin friend, and they told me that if I was planning on transferring, DON'T do it from Texas State. They didn't really elaborate on why. Anybody got any ideas to throw out there on why that would be a bad idea...?





They said UTSA or ACC would be a better idea. I don't want to be seen going to a community college though, so UTSA would be my choice.|||It doesn't matter where you transfer from. As long as you have 30 hours and a good GPA you should be fineee. Good luck applying! Keep a GPA of a 3.4 or 3.5 and higher and you will get in for sure! just fill up your application!

No comments:

Post a Comment