Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pleaseeee helppp meee with this!!!!!!?

One of my customers pays me through the bank (online money transfer)


I was waiting on the money this week to pay for some tickets I wanted so checked my balance/account online and realized the money had'nt gone in. So i checked the other times she had done this too.. you can guess.. no payments from her !!!


Went to bank and they have said defo no payments from this lady at all !!!


She is saying its defo come out her account and maybe she mistyped and its gone into another persons account... a couple of timess???


Can this be possible, surely it wouldnt go through if the acc no. and name did not match?!


also, I have proof via text message I gave her the right details, So this is her fault even if she has paid someone else, right?


this client is a friend of a friend who i have done for years and she doesnt seem like a liar or someone who would try to con me !|||well you've been conned. You need to contact that person and straighten it out with her. If all else fails, you might need to call your lawyer. Now we know that we should not depend on someone doing money transfers to your account. Take the money straight from the person. ok?





good luck and i sure do hope everything works out for you.|||im not trying to be rude but this is the wrong section for this kind of question, try posting it in the proper area to get better results|||As I see it just meet with this person, if possible, and compare the data you sent her and the one she entered.





Then you can just continue from there.





Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment