Sunday, December 4, 2011

How can i get my money on runescape back?

I was friends with this guy on runescape and we were talking for an hour or so and i got a really good drop. I wanted to transfer the money i got from selling it to my main, he said ok and took my 900k. I logged onto my other acc, and he said he'd meet me there in a minute. Suddenly he logged off, and I was really freaked out... so I joined his clan chat and he was still online!! So i messaged him saying "hey bro" because i wanted to know what happened. Suddenly he logged off on THERE too, and I looked everywhere in the area he said he was... he wasn't there!





Please help me, can I get my GP back? Can I report him for this?|||if you didn't take a screen shot before the trade, then it's too late to report him. plus, you voluntarily gave him the money, so jagex can't do anything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment