Sunday, December 4, 2011

Paypal negative balance help!?

i sold my wow account through a site and ended up adding the guy on msn to talk to him. we made a deal at 500 dollers and he paid me so i got it and tried to transfer it to my banka ccount but it brought me to negative balance ( my guess is when it converted to cad dollers it was too much, either that or he tried to refund his money idk im new to this)


so i waited on giving him the info. i hit no i didnt ship and im willing to refund the money. after a week or so my account wasnt negative and the money was still in my account. so i emailed him the info ( i dont know if he got it or what happened) and i already spent the money


i am 15 and paypal is linked to my debit card wiht only like 40 bucks in it. so i am at negative 500 bucks on paypal


what do i do!


paypal emailed me to find out more asking me stuff like phone number and stuff


also, i sent the email with the info AFTER paypal emailed me with the questions and after the balance went negative





so basically i hit refund and spent it before it refunded and he probably has the account and i think the whole thing was to scam me because he insisted on giving me more money for the acc, also i talked to him on msn the first day and hes like yeah i got the money back no worries dont worry man?





im trying to keep it in the dark from my parents. any advice?|||You did get scammed and you are out of the money. Paypal does not protect the seller only the buyer. You refunded the money and he got the information too.

No comments:

Post a Comment