Sunday, December 4, 2011

Mouse/keyboard driver?

I was trying to update the drivers for my mouse and keyboard, and I went to the update driver wizard for my keyboard first, and I clicked the download from a source button, and had a picture of how it looks when you transfer files, except there were no file names under the moving pictures. Then my keyboard wouldn't type, and it's wireless, but it's nothing to do with it, and I checked by pulling it out and putting it back in. Stupidly enough, I did the same thing to my mouse and then my mouse pointer wouldn't move, and I had to close my computer. I tried putting in the drivers and utilities cd that came with the computer, but it tested the mouse and keyboard (both wireless) and they worked while being tested, but not when I tried to type/login to my acc. . Is there anything I can do? I will be getting it fixed within the next few days, but I want to see if theres anythig I can do. And before you ask/post comments on how I typed this/how I'm here, I'm on my laptop.|||do system restore

No comments:

Post a Comment